[poppler] Creating PDF with poppler ?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Oct 28 11:05:39 PDT 2010

A Dijous, 28 d'octubre de 2010, Jennings Jay va escriure:
> Hi poppler folks,
> I am looking for a C++ example that creates PDF files using the poppler
> library.  I have poppler compiled (Windows XP / Visual Studio 2008) and I
> have working examples that *read* a PDF, but I don't see anything in the
> poppler codebase, documentation, or mailing-list archives to show how to
> *create* a PDF.  My real goal is to create a Geospatial PDF, but any kind
> of simple PDF creation example would probably help a lot.   Thanks for the
> pointer.

Poppler is really not the best tool to create PDF files, it could be extended
to do that, but i think you are better using something else like cairo/Qt if
what you want is "paint to pdf" or podofo if what you want is creating the pdf
structures by hand.