[poppler] PDF Viewer

Niall Drievers n.drievers at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 05:38:46 PDT 2011

Hi,

I am a recent graduate of the Univeristy of Limerick, and for my Final
Year Project I developed some software that provides the functionality
to add text and pop up annotations to a PDF document. It utilises the
Poppler Qt 4 library and it is very user friendly; to add an annotation
the user simply double clicks on the page they wish to add to, and then
they enter their text. There is also some other functionality. I would
like to have it added to the Poppler source as a demo, if possible?

Regards,

Niall