[poppler] Qt4 wrapper and own OutputDev

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Aug 14 11:10:48 PDT 2011

A Diumenge, 14 d'agost de 2011, Michael Chechow vàreu escriure:
> Hello,
>
> I want to write a Qt application similar to the pdftohtml utility.
> In order to access the text, I need to create my own OutputDev.
>
> How can I use poppler's Qt4 wrapper in combination with my own OutputDev?

At the moment, sadly you can not. You'll have to expose an API for that in
poppler-qt4 it or just use poppler core directly.

If you are interested in adding the API please drop by #poppler and have a
chat with me before starting any coding.

Albert