[poppler] pdf2html

Jeff Lindsey jlindsey at arkansasonline.com
Mon Aug 22 11:16:19 PDT 2011

Has the handler for embedded fonts been added to the pdf2html parser in the latest round out commits?

We are looking for the method described of using HTML5 syntax for fonts. For us the fonts don't have to be made available to the html, but the font names need to be available. We will handle putting the webfonts that we own in the correct location.

Right now every font comes across as Times so we have no way to quickly embed the intended font for the viewer.

Thanks,

djangolackey