[poppler] pdf2html

Josh Richardson jric at chegg.com
Mon Aug 22 11:57:24 PDT 2011

Cool, looking at it now.  I don't receive notification when the bugs are
updated, because I gave freedesktop.org a spam-bait email address when I
signed up, since I figured that the email address would be easily visible
to web crawlers looking at bugzilla.  Eventually, I may have to come up
with a better solution.

W.r.t. The requests for change in the patches, it looks like a lot of
stuff, so it may take a while, but I'll try to address all that stuff in
the next few days, starting.... now!

--josh