No subject

Sun Feb 13 16:13:44 PST 2011

Below approximately 80% the text also becomes better readable.<br>
The font in this document is embedded. You can find the document here:<br>
mpldr.org/vN2V2ag/edited.pdf</a><br>
Because it is embedded, changing Xft configuration does, provenly, have<br>
no effect on the rendering.<br>
I failed to find any solution. This has been tested by multiple people<br>
with multiple poppler-based pdf viewers. There is no clear pattern to<br>
under which circumstances (meaning configuration - though all people<br>
allegedly used the default configuration) and with which exact readers<br>
this happens.<br>
It has reportedly been working fine with ZATHURA and OKULAR. I do have<br>
the problem with ZATHURA and EPDFVIEW (could not try any other reader<br>
personally, yet).<br>
Any hints to how to resolve this problem would be greatly appreciated.<br>
If you require further information or I&#39;ve forgotten to provide<br>
important info, please reply either to the list or directly and I&#39;ll<br=

submit the required info to the list.<br>

--000e0cd2de4237062a049c33500a--