[poppler] undefined reference to `SplashOutputDev::SplashOutputDev(SplashColorMode, int, int, unsigned char*, int, int)

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Feb 27 08:06:13 PST 2011

A Diumenge, 27 de febrer de 2011, bao bui va escriure:
> Hello all,
>
> I want to support printing for my ARM9 mini2440 board. I want to
> cross-compile pdf-filters, which requires poppler.
> I successfully cross compiled poppler 0.16.2, and have all the library:
> libpoppler.a, libpoppler.la, libpoppler.so, libpoppler.so.12,
> libpoppler.so.12.0.0, libpoppler-cpp.a, libpoppler-cpp.la
> ,libpoppler-cpp.so,libpoppler-cpp.so.o
>
> When I try cross-compile pdf-filers, I got the error when trying to link
> against libpoppler:
>
> undefined reference to 'PDFDoc:displayPage(OutputDev*, int, double, double,
> int, int, int, int, int, int (*) (void *), void*, int (*)(Annot*, void*),
> void*)
>
> undefined reference to `SplashOutputDev::SplashOutputDev(SplashColorMode,
> int, int, unsigned char*, int, int)

There is something wrong in your compilation, those signatures have bools and
not int

  SplashOutputDev(SplashColorMode colorModeA, int bitmapRowPadA,
                  GBool reverseVideoA, SplashColorPtr paperColorA,
                  GBool bitmapTopDownA = gTrue,
                  GBool allowAntialiasA = gTrue);

Albert