[poppler] Creating PDF with poppler ?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Jan 28 10:27:13 PST 2011

A Divendres, 28 de gener de 2011, Harry Roberts va escriure:
> On 28 January 2011 08:49, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> > A Divendres, 28 de gener de 2011, Carlos Garcia Campos va escriure:
> > > Excerpts from Albert Astals Cid's message of jue ene 27 20:14:25 +0100
> >
> > 2011:

> > this

> > really

> > don't

> > > We definitely need a solution for poppler regtesting . . .
> >
> > Agreed, anyone want to donate a server with lots of disk space and cpu
> > power?
>
> It'd be pretty easy to setup a build & compare bot which does a perceptive
> compare against 'reference' renderings & previous versions (e.g. using
> software from phash.org).

I do have that setup already.

> How much disk space are you thinking about exactly?

You need around 3G for the pdf files and let's say 1G more for the
intermediate temporary files. And of course you need quite a lot of CPU since
my Intel Core 2 Duo P8700 @ 2.53GHz takes around 8 hours to run the test suite
*only* for splash