[poppler] Problem with using Win32 poppler-qt4

cobra.yu cobra.yu at hyweb.com.tw
Wed Jun 29 23:06:29 PDT 2011

Dear Crazy Sage,

     I'm only using libpoppler-qt4.dll to render PDF pages to images, so I don't think I will concentrate on this error. But, frankly speaking, I tried to use Windows Task Manager to monitor the memory usage when running my program (modified "qq27"), it seems fine without memory leaks on Windows 7. I'm not sure about this or similar effects on XP or Vista. It's just a rough test.
     If this causes a big problem on you, maybe MinGW is a workable alternative. When built by MinGW, no such exceptions occurred.

              Cobra