[poppler] poppler/Annot.cc poppler/Annot.h

Carlos Garcia Campos carlosgc at gnome.org
Mon Mar 7 00:13:23 PST 2011

Excerpts from Albert Astals Cid's message of dom mar 06 21:15:58 +0100 2011:
> A Dissabte, 5 de març de 2011, Carlos Garcia Campos va escriure:
> >  poppler/Annot.cc |   91
> > ++++++++++++++++++------------------------------------- poppler/Annot.h  |
> >    4 +-
> >
> > New commits:
> > commit 128dcaf282f418d8c45cea4df6ad4d3167b3e39c
> > Author: Carlos Garcia Campos <carlosgc at gnome.org>
> > Date:   Sat Mar 5 13:12:49 2011 +0100
> >
> >     annots: Add AnnotBorder::parseDashArray() to parse dash arrays
> >
> >     The code was duplicated in AnnotBorderArray and AnnotBorderBS
>
> As far as i understand this introduces a small behaviour change when
> if (array->get(3, &obj1)->isArray())
> is not true in AnnotBorderArray since previously it was setting correct to
> false which in turn set width to 0 and now that does nto happen.
>
> Is this in purpose?

Yes, I don't think we shouldn't draw any border just because the dash
array is invalid. This is for consistency with AnnotBorderBS that
creates a default dash array when when dict->lookup("D",&obj1)->isArray() fails.
Since the default for an AnnotBorderArray is drawing a solid
rectangle, we simply ignore the dash array if it's not valid. Reading
the code again I think we should only use the default dash array for
AnnotBorderBS when border style is dashed. I'll change that.

> Albert

Regards,
--
Carlos Garcia Campos