[poppler] pdftohtml output file font

mpsuzuki at hiroshima-u.ac.jp mpsuzuki at hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Thu Mar 24 06:56:41 PDT 2011

Hi,

On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 13:35:23 +0100
jack volt <morofiler at gmail.com> wrote:
>Thank you for the answer,
>
>I am not a committer of poppler, just a simple user.

Me too, I'm not a committer. Just I thought it's
worthful task for me to try. I slipped to check
other softwares doing similar task - I thank Harry
Roberts for his notice about scribd, I will check.

>The typeface of my html files is very small,
>is there any option to handle that?

Sorry, I'm not sure what you want to realize, so
I cannot list possible options... I don't know whether
the size of the font file has any effect in current
pdftohtml (I guess there is no difference).

Regards,
mpsuzuki