[poppler] Extract title from pdf file.

Alec Taylor alec.taylor6 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 22:26:15 PST 2011

The easiest way I can think of is to grab it from the headers and footers.

I am about to submit a patch (any day now) which separate the header
and footers into separate tags from which you can access from
pdftohtml -xml.

I will then work on incorporating it all back into the PDF, with ToC
linkage (I will make a new pdftopdf utility).