[poppler] Extract title from pdf file.

Leonard Rosenthol lrosenth at adobe.com
Thu Nov 10 14:29:52 PST 2011

On 11/10/11 5:25 PM, "Alec Taylor" <alec.taylor6 at gmail.com> wrote:

>Poppler doesn't fully support 1.7.

It must certainly does!   What would make you think otherwise??

>Would appreciate any help you (or anyone else) can give for pushing
>what I have separated into XML tags back into the PDF.

You will need to extended Poppler (or find some other PDF library) to add
the necessary structure & tagging objects.  Again, the relevant sections
of ISO 32000-1:2008 are 14.7-14.9.  You will need to read them in depth to
understand how such things work in PDF, then you'll need to figure out how
to introduce those structures in conjunction with the existing page
content of the PDF.

Leonard