[poppler] will pay 50euro for a windows build of poppler

Craig Whitcombe craig.whitcombe at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 16:21:33 PST 2011

> I am done tearing my hair out trying to get 0.18.1 to build for windows.

I am prepared to pay 50EURO for someone to compile a statically linked
windows binary. I am only concerned with pdftohtml.exe

Must run on windows 7 x64 / windows 2008x64
Must be compiled against libjpeg/openjpeg so pdftohtml -c generates nice
html with images.
Instructions on how you did it would be a bonus

The closest thing I have seen to a guide is at
http://laconsigna.wordpress.com/2011/07/14/compiling-poppler-on-windows/ but
I cannot get it to work.

Craig