[poppler] Help poppler in windows

Jimmy Aguilar Mena kratsbinovish at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 11:33:55 PST 2011

Hello all:
 I`m complettly new in this list, but I'm very old using poppler in
linux with QT4. Now I need to expand my qt4 applications for been used
in windows too. I haven't had any problem in this work (I can help any
one which needs help in a similar work, just email me), but I can not
compile poppler for windows using mingw (in windows or cross
compilling it in linux) when I used MSVC and CMAKE there where not
problems after downloaded freetype, cairo, and zlib and compiled
libjpeg, but in any case I couldn't obtain a .dll usefull for mingw32
of qtcreator. Please, can anybody tell me how to compile it with
mingw32 and msys or where can I simply download poppler-qt4.dll that I
can use in my qt4-win32 applications.
Thanks for your help, Ergo