[poppler] Find usign RegEx on top of xpdf-3.03

wwwacky at free.fr wwwacky at free.fr
Wed Oct 5 13:46:46 PDT 2011

Dear all,

for some months I had the need for a regex find to dig out into huge pdf docs.
Please find a patch attached that implements this feature on top of xpdf-3.03.
It support ASCII only, backward and case-sensitive searches (word-only check-box
has no effect any more). The xpdf MMI haven't been modified so that you can only
perform regex searches with this patch!
I saw that xpdf-3.03 is being merge in Poppler. Hope that it could help to make
a review :)
Let me know if you are interested in this patch so that I can help to merge it
in Poppler.

Best regards
Jerry