[poppler] RES: Poppler, Qt and ARM i.MX5x

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Oct 7 04:08:50 PDT 2011

A Divendres, 7 d'octubre de 2011, Mauricio Cirelli vàreu escriure:
> I am quite sure about it, but the problem is that  I'm not being able to
> compile poppler library to LTIB. LTIB has a poppler-0.11.3 installed by
> default.. I've installed libpoppler-0.11.3 on my x86 desktop, but the
> problem persists. I know poppler-0.11.3 is not the same as
> libpoppler-0.11.3..

poppler and libpoppler have to be the same thing since we only release one
thing, the poppler library.

> But I could not find libpoppler-0.11.3 sources to
> cross-compile. I would like to download it, make a tarball and ask LTIB to
> cross-compile it to my ARM architecture.
> Where can I find it?

http://poppler.freedesktop.org/releases.html

Note 0.11.3 is ooooooooooooooooooooooooooold.

Albert

> Thanks!
>

> AVISO LEGAL: As informações contidas nesta mensagem e nos arquivos anexados
> são para uso restrito, sendo seu sigilo protegido por lei, não havendo
> ainda garantia legal quanto à integridade de seu conteúdo. Caso não seja o
> destinatário, por favor, desconsidere essa mensagem. O uso indevido dessas
> informações será tratado conforme as normas da empresa e a legislação em
> vigor.

> LEGAL ADVICE: The information in this e-mail and in the attached files are
> confidential and may be legally privileged. There is no legal guarantee as
> regards the reliability of said information. If you are not the intended
> recipient please disregard the content thereof. The unduly use of this
> information is subject to the rules of the company and the legislation in
> force.

>  Economize papel, só imprima em caso de real necessidade, a natureza
> agradece.

 Enviada em: sexta-feira, 7 de outubro de