[poppler] Generating a CMakeLists.txt for only one \utils\ project?

Alec Taylor alec.taylor6 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 07:22:12 PDT 2011

I'm working on a project to extend the functionality of the pdftohtml utility.

I don't want the people who I'm presenting this to to have any
difficulty in accessing it. Also, currently there are MANY [32] warns,
and a bunch of unneeded stuff compiled and viewable each time I code
the project...

You see I'm temporarily forking the project whilst I add some
functionality, then I'll link it back with the poppler project.

But for now, I want something which compiles, but all I'll need to up
to my repo are pdftohtml files and a CMakeLists.txt.

Can you help me get this working?

Thanks,

Alec Taylor