[poppler] Error In poppler lib

Vipin Beniwal vipin.beniwal at stellarinfo.com
Fri Oct 21 22:58:17 PDT 2011

Hi ,

I am working on MAC OS-X 10.6 and qt4.7 and i install poppler for displaying a pdf file in my application but when i execute following  statement in
 my application

 QImage image = doc->page(1)->renderToImage();

I jump to

if (gfxFont->getName()) {
        dfp = globalParams->getDisplayFont(gfxFont);
      }

and got and exception with following Error message:

dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found: _FcPatternBuild
  Referenced from: /usr/local/lib/libpoppler.18.dylib
  Expected in: flat namespace

dyld: Symbol not found: _FcPatternBuild
  Referenced from: /usr/local/lib/libpoppler.18.dylib
  Expected in: flat namespace

Please tell me where I am work Please reply ..............

Thanks

Vipin kumar beniwal