[poppler] Creating PDF with poppler ?

Thomas Freitag Thomas.Freitag at kabelmail.de
Sat Sep 17 02:09:53 PDT 2011

Sorry, Albert!

Your previous mail reaches me during my vacation. After I started
reading my mails again, I had tons of poppler mails in my mailbox, so I
decided to move them into an archive to read them later, when I have the
time to do it. That's why I missed it (and even that You commit my patch
:-) )

I now quickly created two man pages. Are they sufficient and more
important understandable?

Thomas