[poppler] pdftohtml (width-height and Arabic pdf)

Justine Guillaumont justine.guillaumont at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 04:35:52 PDT 2011

Hi,

It seems that the subject from my fisrt email has diverged... I open this
new subject to let you finish your conversation on the other.

Thank you for your advice Josh. I finally succed to built the latest version
of the GIT ! But my problems are the same...

1) pdftohtml -c generate indeed xhtml but I prefer the display of pdftohtml
-s (all the pages in one html). I will keep (and modify) my xsl to obtain
xhtml with pdftohtml -s

2) the <div> I was talking about (in version 0.16.7) has been replace by <p>
in the lastest version, and they don't contain width and height either...
Example : <P style="position:absolute;top:2187px;left:364px;white-space:
nowrap" class="ft01">

3) I tryed severals arabic pdf with the lastest version and I did obtain the
same results (with pdftohtml -c and pdftohtml -s) : all the text is
backwards (see enclusure). Do have one arabic pdf that has a good rendering
?

Justine