[poppler] pdftohtml (width-height and Arabic pdf)

Justine Guillaumont justine.guillaumont at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 03:14:04 PDT 2011

1) I compared the rendering of pdftohtml with [-c], [-s] and [-c -s].
The options -c -s don't generate xhtml because you're putting several <html>
in the html file (like with -s). You could just merge the contents of
file.
I tried to modify your code to do it but I really didn't succeed to handle
it... This is why I did a XSL and not a patch. Maybe you will succeed to do
it. Would it be easy for you ?

Did you notice that using -c give a different cuttering of the text (more
precise) and a better rendering of the font-size, font-color and text-alig ?
Is it normal ?

2) I did look carefully at your file and it suits me well ! I'm looking
forward using your next stable version !

3) Like I said in 1), I don't handle your code, but I hope you will find how
to manage right-to-left text !

Justine