[poppler] Annot rendering improvements

Carlos Garcia Campos carlosgc at gnome.org
Mon Apr 2 11:56:46 PDT 2012

Excerpts from Leonard Rosenthol's message of dom abr 01 21:47:44 +0200 2012:
> Yes, the raw object has a /Rect of [0 0 100 100].
>
> HOWEVER, it doesn't have a prebuilt appearance.  As such, Acrobat/Reader
> (or any other viewer) has to regenerate an appearance in order to render
> it to the page.  Since your line has an L (the actual line coords) of [0 0
> 200 200], that causes Acrobat/Reader to generate a new bounding box that
> incorporates the entire line as that is what one would expect.

Yes, we don't do that. Is this part of the spec and we missed it, or
is a workaround for buggy documents?

> So no bug in Acrobat, but Poppler should probably do the same thing.

Sure, we'll do that, thank you very much for the clarification.

--
Carlos Garcia Campos
PGP key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x523E6462