[poppler] Adding a Beta 3 to 0.20?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Apr 2 14:33:16 PDT 2012

El Divendres, 30 de març de 2012, a les 10:49:25, Thomas Freitag va escriure:
> Am 29.03.2012 22:15, schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> > As you all see i just released poppler 0.19.2 as the schedule mandated.
> >
> > This means that theoretically the feature freeze is upon us.
> >
> > I would like to ask for a Beta 3 in two weeks (i.e. effectively delaying
> > the release of 0.20 by two weeks) so we could sneak in two features that
> > are done as of today but have not been released as part of 0.19.2 since
> > *I* did not have time to review them properly.
> >
> > The features are I want to include in Beta 3 are:
> >   * Fabio's annot work
> >   * My form-reset work
> >
> > Opinions?
>
> If nobody cares about it, do You think You'll have the time to look at
> the DeviceN support in splash, too? It's a quite huge patch, so I
> wouldn't care if You want to wait until the release of 0.20... But it is
> worth the effort, see i.e. the attached examples from the ghent group.
> To clearify what it means, I open a new thread and mail a beta release
> of the patch.

After having a look at the patch I'd prefer to defer it to 0.22, the patch is
huge and most importantly touches crucial parts of the code (aka Gfx* and
Splash) while Fabio's and my patches are much more less core (annots and forms
refinements).

I hope it's ok for you.