[poppler] qt4 Annotation creation, modification and removal

Fabio D'Urso fabiodurso at hotmail.it
Fri Apr 6 06:12:19 PDT 2012

This is the qt4 part of my annotation work.
Heavy changes are in 0001 and 0002, which are documented in the commit
messages.

SUMMARY
Currently Annotation objects that created by Page::annotations() are filled
once and returned. Changes to the Annotation object (eg setContents) are not
reflected to the core Annot object.
The most important change is probably in patch 0002, which creates a link
between qt4 Annotation and the corresponding core Annot, so that the qt4
behaves more like a wrapper rather than a container class.

Other notable changes are that window and style properties are not stored in
the public class any more* (patch 0001) and that ctors for some types are made
private. In particualr, patch 0001 hides all constructors, and subsequent
patches re-expose them in the same patch that adds creation support for that
annotation type.
Since I didn't implement creation support for some types (LinkAnnotation,
FileAttachmentAnnotation, SoundAnnotation, MovieAnnotation and
ScreenAnnotation), their ctors are left private.

Patches 0003 to 0009 are basically glue code to connect qt4 functions to the
core counterparts.

0010 is a minor bugfix (note: the bug can't reproduced in unpatched okular,
because info fields in the properties window are disabled for external
annotations)

0011 adds a flag to hide annotations when printing

*=0001 is the one that used to break okular compilation (we discussed it in
IRC). I added a dummy window field to make it happy.