[poppler] Adding a Beta 3 to 0.20?

Thomas Freitag Thomas.Freitag at kabelmail.de
Mon Apr 9 13:29:03 PDT 2012

Am 09.04.2012 22:02, schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> El Dilluns, 9 d'abril de 2012, a les 20:59:54, Thomas Freitag va escriure:
>> Am 02.04.2012 23:33, schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
>>> El Divendres, 30 de març de 2012, a les 10:49:25, Thomas Freitag va
> escriure:

>>> After having a look at the patch I'd prefer to defer it to 0.22, the patch
>>> is huge and most importantly touches crucial parts of the code (aka Gfx*
>>> and Splash) while Fabio's and my patches are much more less core (annots
>>> and forms refinements).
>>>
>>> I hope it's ok for you.
>> The just uploaded patch for the CMYK support also infects the DeviceN
>> support, because it's a copy&  paste there (and need therefore this and
>> a small another adjustment). But because You suspend it until 0.22, I'll
>> send a new patch for DeviceN support when You'll have the time to work
>> on it.
> I'm not sure that i understand this sentence. Should i merge the cmyksupp.diff
> you sent in the other mail or not?
Yes, You should definitely merge it. The other mail was a bugfix for the
CMYK support, NOT for the DeviceN support which I mentioned here. But I
have to fix it in the DeviceN support, too, which I already have done
(and tested), but I will not upload additional changes for the DeviceN
support until You'll have the time to work on it.

Thomas