[poppler] AnnotFreeText and AnnotLine rendering further improvements

Fabio D'Urso fabiodurso at hotmail.it
Mon Apr 9 16:01:36 PDT 2012

Patch 0001 changes AnnotFreeText rendering to add support for automatic word-
wrap, quadding (ie text alignment) and text/border color (instead of hardcoded
black). It also fixes the black boxes in pdf_commenting_new, page #2.

Patch 0002 adds support for caption text in AnnotLine (see pdf_commenting_new,
page #7).
Note on text color: PDF specs never say, but seem to suggest in the examples,
that the caption should be the same color as the line. OTOH, I found that
acroread always draws black text. Therefore, I hardcoded black color.

Fabio