[poppler] Adding a Beta 3 to 0.20?

Thomas Freitag Thomas.Freitag at kabelmail.de
Mon Apr 9 21:28:27 PDT 2012

Am 09.04.2012 22:29, schrieb Thomas Freitag:
> Am 09.04.2012 22:02, schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
>> El Dilluns, 9 d'abril de 2012, a les 20:59:54, Thomas Freitag va
>> escriure:
>> escriure:

>>> The just uploaded patch for the CMYK support also infects the DeviceN
>>> support, because it's a copy&  paste there (and need therefore this and
>>> a small another adjustment). But because You suspend it until 0.22,
>>> I'll
>>> send a new patch for DeviceN support when You'll have the time to work
>>> on it.
>> I'm not sure that i understand this sentence. Should i merge the
>> cmyksupp.diff
>> you sent in the other mail or not?
> Yes, You should definitely merge it. The other mail was a bugfix for
> the CMYK support, NOT for the DeviceN support which I mentioned here.
> But I have to fix it in the DeviceN support, too, which I already have
> done (and tested), but I will not upload additional changes for the
> DeviceN support until You'll have the time to work on it.
Sorry, I fear, my formulation was still misunderstandable, I try a
better one:

Just commit the patch from the other mail. It is a bugfix for the CMYK
support. I will upload a new patch for the DeviceN support when You'll
have the time to work on it. So here (for DeviceN support), it's just a
hint that the DeviceN support patch was buggy in this area, too.

Cheers,
Thomas