[poppler] 0.20 schedule WAS Re: Adding a Beta 3 to 0.20?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Apr 12 13:05:15 PDT 2012

El Dijous, 29 de març de 2012, a les 22:15:04, Albert Astals Cid va escriure:
> As you all see i just released poppler 0.19.2 as the schedule mandated.
>
> This means that theoretically the feature freeze is upon us.
>
> I would like to ask for a Beta 3 in two weeks (i.e. effectively delaying the
> release of 0.20 by two weeks) so we could sneak in two features that are
> done as of today but have not been released as part of 0.19.2 since *I* did
> not have time to review them properly.
>
> The features are I want to include in Beta 3 are:
>  * Fabio's annot work
>  * My form-reset work

Sorry i failed to complete the form-reset work in time. It'll have to wait for
poppler 0.22

At least we got Fabio's annot work in.

The schedule is as follows:
 * April 26 - 0.19.4 == 0.20 RC 1
 * May 10   - 0.20.0

Note I will be work-travelling from 1 to 9 of May so might be somewhat
unresponsive. That might mean to have to delay 0.20.0 a few days, but
hopefully not.