[poppler] pdftoppm - Error: Couldn't find a font for 'UMVSUI+ArialNarrow-Bold', subst is 'Helvetica'

suzuki toshiya mpsuzuki at hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Wed Feb 8 05:50:10 PST 2012

Hi,

Could you post a sample PDF (or upload it to somewhere) showing
the warning? It seems that the object reference tree in the PDF is
looking like as if the PDF includes embedded fonts for ArialNarrow,
CourierNewPS, etc, but poppler could not load them (and substituted
them by external font resource).

Regards,
mpsuzuki