[poppler] xpdf303 merge "finished"

Thomas Freitag Thomas.Freitag at kabelmail.de
Sat Feb 11 11:39:07 PST 2012

Am 06.02.2012 01:21, schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> El Dilluns, 6 de febrer de 2012, a les 00:36:36, Albert Astals Cid va
> escriure:
>> I've just pushed the last bit of stuff we needed to merge into the
>> xpdf303merge branch.
>>
>> Hurrray, big congrats to Thomas, Carlos and me for making it possible.
>>
>> Now the problem is that we kept developing in master and it does not merge
>> cleanly :D
>>
>> Now (or maybe tomorrow european afternoon) i'm going to merge trunk into
>> xpdf303merge branches so that we have two branches that have the same of our
>> features but one has the new features and improvements of xpdf303 and the
>> other not.
> I've just finished merging trunk into xpdf303merge.
>
> Please start testing now and report anything you find ASAP. If noone complains
> by tuesday 14 I'll copy/merge xpdf303merge into trunk.
I finished my tests and can give You a 99% okay. I can't give it 100%
because You last minute removed the automatic freetype hinting
introduced by xpdf 3.0.3 instead of just setting the global params value
to false. You have probably good reasons for it, and even if not, You
are the master of the git repository.  Because my references used it and
now i'm no more able to use it, over 90% of my regtests failed. But no
one crashes unexpectedly and I looked randomly in several outputs and
all of them had changes only in font output.

To make You not jobless, I will start now the regtest for the revised
overprint feature, and if it runs through without any problems over
night, I'll send it tomorroy.

Cheers,
Thomas