[poppler] Black boxes in output of pdftoppm

Ralph ralph at plangrid.com
Mon Feb 13 09:44:12 PST 2012

Very important information that I neglected to mention:

This file was originally separated, page-by-page with pdfseparate and the output of *that* was passed to pdftoppm.  When you run the entire PDF through pdftoppm and export the correct page with '-f' and '-l' the output is correct.  So it seems like it's pdfseperate that's actually causing the issue.

pdfseperate's version was  0.18.0

--
Ralph G.
(co-founder of plangrid.com, blueprints on the iPad)