[poppler] poppler pdftops regressions

Thomas Freitag Thomas.Freitag at kabelmail.de
Sat Feb 25 22:26:39 PST 2012

Am 25.02.2012 22:21, schrieb William Bader:
> Hi Thomas,
> I would be interested to see your patch.
I'll try to find it, then adapt it and send it to You in private first,
but this will take some time!
> The code in my "old" patches has been working well, or at least, I
> haven't had any complaints since I installed it in August 2011.
> I am using -level1sep to make EPS files for CMYK separations.  I am
> not doing any spot separations from EPS files generated from PDFs.
> My software is capable of making spot separations from EPS files, but
> no one has sent me a PDF with spot color, so I don't have a way to
> test if pdftops will do what I need.
Download the complete Ghent Output Suite. It has several examples with
Separation and DeviceN colorspaces with spot colors (that samples I also
used to test the DeviceN implementation in level3)
If that works, I can send You a few additional PDF in private which uses
spot colors.

Cheers,
Thomas