[poppler] Poppler 0.18.3 released

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Jan 15 06:33:25 PST 2012

Available from
http://poppler.freedesktop.org/poppler-0.18.3.tar.gz

Changes against the 0.18.2 release:
core:
 * Do not fail if we are trying to save a file with Encrypt that has not been
modified. KDE Bug #288045
 * Include .otf fonts when finding substitute fonts. Bug #44412
 * Fix stack overflow in PDFDoc::markObject(). Bug #44660
 * Include strings.h as we use memcpy. Bug #43558

utils:
 * pdfunite: Properly initialize globalParams. Bug #44659
 * pdfseparate: Properly initialize globalParams
 * Fix iniliazialization of GooString arguments

build system:
 * autoconf: Check for cairo-ft and other cairo backends. Bug #43969

Testing, patches and bug reports welcome.