[poppler] Migrating poppler to liblcms2 from liblcms1

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Jan 18 09:32:13 PST 2012

El Dimecres, 18 de gener de 2012, a les 18:24:52, Koji Otani va escriure:
> Hi.
>
> I mesured performance with some PDF files.
> Poppler with lcms2 was slower than one with lcms1 by 5 - 10 %.
> Is it not acceptable?

5% to 10% of slowlyness for no gain seems a bit too bad, do you have any
contact with the lcms author at all? We should contact him about what is his
opinion about why lcms2 seems to be slower than lcms1, could you do that? Or
prefer me to do it?