[poppler] Migrating poppler to liblcms2 from liblcms1

Maria, Marti marti.maria at hp.com
Mon Jan 23 03:16:03 PST 2012

Hi,
In my testings lcms2 is significantly faster that lcms1 except when using floating point, then lcms2 favors precision.

http://littlecms2.blogspot.com/2010/03/xput-comparative-119-vs-20.html

Altona test does many different color conversions it would be interesting to know which transformation is going slow.

Regards
Marti