[poppler] poppler on windows

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Jun 5 14:10:12 PDT 2012

El Dimarts, 5 de juny de 2012, a les 13:08:35, Vipin Beniwal va escriure:
> Hi ,
>
> Please  tell me the way how can i build  poppler on windows statically  i
> have done it on mac successfully but on window i use cmake to build poppler
> which give me  shared dll .but i need static library so can i add them in
> my application .

We got your mail last week, i guess noone knows the answer, there's not that
many Windows developers here and sadly it seems that Windows developers are
not much into sharing so once/if they find the answer never come back to help
others.