[poppler] Using poppler in windows application shows Exception.

Samdev gorgeious_dev at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 03:12:10 PDT 2012

Hello,
             I am using poppler libraries,generated from CMAKE and Visual
studio 2008, in my application. I have used this link for generating libs:
http://laconsigna.wordpress.com/2011/07/14/compiling-poppler-on-windows/

 It works fine in my system but when i tried it on other systems which have
Visual studio 2006 and 2010 . It shows an exception:

"The application failed to initialized properly(0x15002c).Click on Ok to
terminate the application".

I think the poppler library has any dependency on visual studio.Can you
please help me that am i on right track or the problem is somewhere
else.Please help me ASAP.
Thanks
SAM.