[poppler] Proper Transparency Support in pdftops

William Bader williambader at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 22 20:10:07 PDT 2012

> You can try "pdftocairo -ps" to see if it solves your problem.

I usually use pdftops, but I tried it out of curiosity with a test file bug-poppler27482-precision.pdf that is a "Herbstfest bei MEIFORT" ad that was attached to an old poppler bug.
pdftocairo from a 13 Mar 12 git snapshot doesn't handle it correctly.
evince 2.23.0 on my Fedora 14 system uses poppler/cairo (0.14.5) and does the same thing wrong.

William