[poppler] DeviceN support in splash

Thomas Freitag Thomas.Freitag at kabelmail.de
Sat Mar 31 22:32:13 PDT 2012

Am 01.04.2012 06:18, schrieb Leonard Rosenthol:
> Are you doing Nchannel as well, or just simple DeviceN?
Hmmh, more or less NChannel only: If I have no Colorants entry for a
spot color (no separation color space), a DeviceN colorspace is still
immediately converted to its alternate colorspace. I need the separation
colorspaces to produce the CMYK or RGB bitmap after rendering from the
DeviceN bitmap. But in the first implementation I ignore the
MixingHints, especially because I have no samples for it.

Thomas