[poppler] Remove form and any other scripting from PDF

Daniele Depetrini daniele.depetrini at cp.net
Thu Nov 29 04:04:28 PST 2012

Thanks Leonard for pointing other free library may solve my problem.

An approach I was thinking about that should still be possible with
poppler is to generate an image from each PDF page and than create a new
pdf that is just a concatenation of images, one per page.

What do you think about? Of course you won't be able to do text
copy/paste but it may be enough for a document preview.

Cheers,

Daniele.