[poppler] [qt4] Question on the use of the FormFieldChoice class

Adam Reichold adamreichold at myopera.com
Tue Oct 16 23:30:56 PDT 2012

Hello,

I appended a patch which adds accessors for the editChoice property of
the FormWidgetChoice class. They are modelled on the corresponding
methods for the contents property of FormWidgetText class and its
accessors in FormFieldText. Tested it with a very limited number of PDF
files.

Best regards, Adam.