[poppler] poppler glibmm frontend

Glenn Rice glennricster at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 19:42:09 PDT 2012

I have requested a project/git repository on freedesktop.org for the glibmm wrapping of
poppler that I discussed here recently.  They told me that it sounds like what I need is
just a repository, and not a separate project from poppler.  I believe this means that it
will be part of the poppler project, but in a separate repository. In order for this to
happen I need to have one of the poppler devs acknowledge it, and then a git repository
will be set up.  The request is bug 56052 on bugs.freedesktop.org.
Glenn