[poppler] [trivial patches] Documentation and include patches

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Mon Feb 18 01:45:26 PST 2013

Long time, no patch.

Please find enclosed a couple of pretty simple patches. One is only docs.

The other I found I needed with a trunk version of openjpeg. Including a
system header like this should hopefully be harmless.

My apologies for the attachment / borkenness (especially if this turns
out to be in HTML) - I'm stuck on this email client for a bit longer.

Brad