[poppler] Missing fonts on DefaultAppareance of Form fields

jose.aliste at gmail.com jose.aliste at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 02:29:04 PST 2013

Hi list,

There are some PDF's out there (I don't know how common they are, but at
least the IRS tax form of 2008 used to have this) that specify fonts like
/Helv or /HeBo in their DA streams without specifying the corresponding
font in the resources. You will find a proof-of-concept patch, where I
refactor the code we use to force ZapDingbats to  render any of the
standard 14 fonts given by the short refs. So the first question is, Do we
want a feature like this? If so, reviews to make this mergable are most
than welcome.

Greetings

José