[poppler] Updated patches for annot borders

Carlos Garcia Campos carlosgc at gnome.org
Sat Nov 30 08:49:41 PST 2013

Ok, in the end I've decided to no change the behaviour of widget
annotations since they are special case anyway. So I've updated the
patches to make them build with qt frontends (I left the annot border
type, but removed the unknown type) and I don't use a default border for
widget annotations. The only regression is the document with square
annots that we now render a border, but acroread doesn't.

Regards,