[poppler] 0.25.2 delayed undefinitely

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Feb 26 11:05:02 PST 2014

El Dimecres, 19 de febrer de 2014, a les 22:27:56, Albert Astals Cid va
escriure:
> El Dimecres, 5 de febrer de 2014, a les 21:21:32, Albert Astals Cid va
>
> escriure:
> > I Spoke with Carlos at FOSDEM and he still has some patches he wants in
> > for
> > 0.25.2 so I'm delaying the release in two weeks.
>
> Carlos still couldn't finish everything so let's add a week more.

Well, i'll stop pretending we have a release schedule and wait for the glib
guys to finish this feature that is so important that has delayed 0.25.2 for
more than a month.

Guys, give me a shout when you're done.

Albert