[poppler] Poppler 0.25.1 (0.26 Beta) released

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Jan 2 16:01:06 PST 2014

Available from
http://poppler.freedesktop.org/poppler-0.25.1.tar.xz

WARNING: This is a unstable release, it is actually 0.26 Beta release, it
should work like any release from the 0.24 branch, but do not blame us if it
turns your spoon into an oar.

Changes against the 0.25.0 release:
core:
 * GooString format: Added some tests + improved documentation
 * GooString format: fixed bug with printing LLONG_MIN
 * regression test improvements

qt4:
 * Arthur backend font rendering improvements
 * test program to save to file

qt5:
 * Arthur backend font rendering improvements
 * Improve detection of Qt5 moc. Bug #72744
 * test program to save to file

utils:
 * pdfunite: Work even if there's a single file given
 * pdfunite: do not lose fonts when merging some files

Schedule is as follows (modified a bit against last email since we slipped a
few days again)
 * Jan 22 Poppler 0.25.2 (0.26 Beta 2)
 * Feb  5 Poppler 0.25.3 (0.26 RC)
 * Feb 19 Poppler 0.26.0

We accept new features until Beta 2. Afterwards it's just bugfixing.

Is that ok with you guys?

Testing, patches and bug reports welcome.