[poppler] PDF Hackathon Next Weekend - Poppler Support?

Marc Joffe joffemd at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 12 13:49:50 PST 2014

The Sunlight Foundation PDF Liberation Hackathon will be held at 6 locations
next weekend.  It will focus on applying PDF extraction technologies to real
world problems.  For more information, please see
http://pdfliberation.wordpress.com.

Poppler is on our resource list and we expect some participants to work with
it.  We will be using IRC #SunlightLabs on FreeNode to communicate across
locations.  There may be technical questions about Poppler, so if a core
developer could monitor the channel that would be most welcome.  Also if
there is any other information about Poppler you would like me to post on
the hackathon resource page, please advise.

Thanks!