[poppler] Rethinking poppler releases

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Sep 26 10:36:53 PDT 2014

El Divendres, 26 de setembre de 2014, a les 14:35:10, Carlos Garcia Campos va
escriure:
> Since we don't match our schedule with any distro or any other project,
> I don't see any problem if we don't release in time or whatever.

I do see a problem, my users don't enjoy the features i already developed
because we're waiting for other unrelated features to be developed.

Also as I mentioned, the current state of releases almost eats all my
"poppler-time", if we half them i'll have more time.